Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Enjoying Laughter



Ford is growing so fast. His interaction with Annabell is so much fun to watch. They play really well together. He laughs at every time she jumps around or plays peek a boo with him.


I still haven't given him cereal yet. I meant to but we have just been busy and Brad and I would like to be able to both be home when we give him his first solid food. So hopefully we'll give him some by next week. Well Ford is going with us to the "Believe" Conference this weekend. It should be a blast. I hope he does well with all the traveling around, please say a prayer for us. Ford is really trying to role from back to belly...he arches all the way over but just refuses to throw his leg over. He is plenty strong enough but just not interested, so I am trying to get him to want to do so by tempting him with toys. Well that's all for now, love y'all!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

he is precious!!!! I love baby laughs - especially their early ones. thanks for the call tonight, i'll call you tomorrow! love you

Grandma Z. said...

Ford is growing up fast and what a great personality. Too cute!!!