Friday, January 16, 2009

laugh


So Ford has started to fully laugh! I love it! I kiss his face very fast on his chin line and he laughs so hard. Brad said it sounds like Annabell's laugh was as a baby too. He is growing so fast! As you can see in the picture he is a big chunky baby. I love his cheeks. He is so solid too, very thick and heavy. We both think he will be even bigger than his daddy. His sleeping has gone down hill lately. I think because we have been doing so much lately and he got off his schedule. I put him down around 10:30pm last night (after trying for 2 hours) and then he woke at 12:30am...and then again at 3:30am and finally at 7am. Then I took him to my room to feed him and sleep in the bed...he sleeps so well in the bed...plus it REALLY cold in our house lately because of the cold front and I refuse to turn on the heater...so I think he has woke up because of that as well. Well say a prayer for his sleeping pattern to better, please! I'm super tired this week! ha. Love y'all!

1 comment:

The Walters Family said...

Abby, his sleeping issue sounds so similar to Cohen's lately!! I also bring him to our bed because his room is upstairs and it is very cold up there and it runs on a different system and I also refuse to turn both on! I am also very tired this week because of his "off" sleeping pattern. Hang in there! Love you!!