Monday, October 20, 2008

sleeping or wide awake



There doesn't seem to be a luke warm with Ford. He is either wide awake or asleep. And last night he was wide awake. He literally at from 8pm-12am, just taking a break to cry or try and poop. I am not sure what caused this. It could be that I had some ice cream with a little chocolate in it. OR that I was stimulating him too much during the day and interrupting his sleeping pattern. Either way, we decided today to let him sleep as long and as much as he wants, which has pretty much been all day since 1:30pm and it is now 8pm! I am hoping this works because it is much nicer when he sleeps at night. We had a rough night last night, he was up until around 12:30am and then again at 2:30am and again at 5:30am and again around 7am and then he slept and slept. But I had to get up after his last feeding to get Annabell going. So I was pretty tired today. He is doing wonderfully besides last night. His belly time is continuing to strengthen him. I love watching him because he makes so many funny faces. I try to capture them on film but of course I never really do, here are some pictures of him though, and even some video, not the most exciting video ever but I could watch it over and over...but I'm mom! Love y'all!

No comments: